Sunday, October 19, 2008

More State Fair Pics

Pictures of our department at the State Fair! If the weather had been nicer, I probably would have captured more shots than I did.
Ana and I checking out the sand sculptures.
Group shot of our department. Clockwise from upper left: Ana, Kitna, Fran, Dawn, and Glenna. I took this as soon as I arrived at the State Fair. We met outside the Cotton Bowl.

Kitna and Glenna enjoying a fried chocolate strawberry waffle ball.

Scott shows his showgirl roots on the steps of the Hall of State. If I hadn't been so tired, I could have done a higher kick. Really, I can.

This is Glenna, our director. She was showing us where she got married.
The famous Texas Star ferris wheel. I haven't been talked into riding it yet.

The famous Cotton Bowl.
A happy sight indeed... Pearl waiting patiently to take me home. I was pooped!


No comments: