Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cleaning to Stripper Music

About a year ago, I astounded Jeff and our friends by purchasing a CD of old stripper music. You know, the music from the 60s that sounds like it was played in the old burlesque houses? Lots of trombones, saxophones, and bass drums, with a beat that you can help but bump and grind to? I've discovered that you can have a heck of a lot of fun cleaning house to stripper music. You're not disrobing (well, I guess you can, but I typically don't) but you're just bumping and grinding as you dust and straighten. It even makes folding towels fun. Here's a link to the CD on Amazon. It's based on a novelty album of the 1960s called How to Strip for your Husband. I haven't checked yet to see if it's available on iTunes.

Bah-bah-BUMP-bah-bah-BUMP-bah-bah-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP! :-)

No comments: