Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Michael Bublé

Anyone who knows me knows that my taste in music tends to run to standards and show tunes, especially if they are set to swinging big band arrangements. Ella Fitzgerald is a goddess as far as I'm concerned, and one of the top vocalists we have ever had. But I made a very pleasant discovery a year or so ago when I found Michael Bublé on iTunes. And I've been a raving fan ever since. If you see me at work with my iPod on, chances are that I'm listening to Michael Bublé. I've been in that kind of mood lately. Especially his latest album -- Call Me Irresponsible -- because it does have such a deep, romantic feel to it.

I found this clip of him singing a terrific song from his latest album. Enjoy I've Got The World on a String.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I love him. And he is so cute!

Love you,

Cristy

Scott said...

I agree! It certainly doesn't hurt that he's also a very cute guy.

Love,
Scott