Monday, January 19, 2009

My apologies

I made a blog post a few days ago about dating and what I'm generally looking for in the people I want to date. However, on second glance, the post was a bit tactless and it actually (and completely unintentionally) did hurt someone I had briefly dated back in December, so I have removed it. I suspect that I hadn't completely thought through the posting before I published it, and it came back to bite me. My goal with this blog is to express myself and share what's going on in my life. It certainly isn't a forum for me to hurt anyone's feelings - whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Lesson learned - shame on me.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I'm sorry you hurt someone's feelings. I atually liked that blog. I think it helps us see ourselves. I did the same thing before Daniel. I sat down, figured out what was really important, and took it from there. My bar was set quite high and didn't think anyone would ever meet all of my requirements. Thank goodness for Daniel.

Love you,

Cristy

Scott said...

Hi there! Yes, it did hurt someone's feelings, but I liked the blog posting too. I'll probably think about it some more and re-post it later. Writing it was a good thing for me to do, for the reason that you pointed out. I think my requirements are more emotional than physical, so I don't know if those will be hard to find or not. I'm glad you met Daniel too. :-)

Love you,
Scott