Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Ramblings

I don't know that I have enough to share for a massive blog post on one subject, so I'll post some ramblings. I hope you'll enjoy them. :)

I went to do a spot of shopping yesterday since my pants are now getting a bit big for me (as opposed to me getting too big for mah britches), and I made a pleasant discovery that I'm almost down two waist sizes from the last time I bought pants. Now, I had been buying my pants a bit large anyway, so that's not such an earth-shattering victory, but I rewarded myself with a new pair of shoes from DSW. They fit perfectly. They are a great color and they look good (brown leather - with that 'broken in' look). And they were in the clearance area for 40% off. As far as I was concerned, it was meant to be.

Earlier this week, I received an email at work trumpeting "100 Free E-Learning Tools" for training departments with miniscule budgets. Since we just had some job cuts at work, it's obvious that we can't spend a lot of money right now. I thought this would be perfect! Turns out that the tools may be free, but the report that discusses them costs almost $300! Sheesh.

Today is going to be a day of homework, homework, homework. I had a date scheduled Saturday night (our third date) but he got very sick and he was miserable when he got home from being out of town. I could have used last night to be productive and get a head start on today. Do you think I did that? No! I played around online and stayed up until almost 2 AM. My mind just wasn't with it. I did try to unstop the drain in Leah's bathtub. She has very long hair and the drain is seriously clogged. I had some success, and then I scrubbed out her tub for her. Saturday night excitement!

My dear friend Francie has started her own blog! I look forward to following it and keeping up with her adventures.

Take care, everyone, and have a great week!

Postscript: Date has been rescheduled for this Friday! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.