Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Shots




Ah, fall! The weather has turned a bit crisp here in Texas this weekend, with highs in the very low 60s. I felt inspired to go out and capture these shots from our balcony. We live on something that is a cross between a lake and a pond, so I don't know what you would call that. A tarn? Anyway, we've had a noisy flock of geese land in our body of water and when we have the windows open, we hear them honking at each other and skimming across the water. No geese in these pics, unfortunately, but I'll get some soon.

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Cristy said...

The weather in Florida this time of year is fantastic. It's one of the reasons that I like living here. We are experiencing the same kind of weather right now that you have. But we rarely get to see any kind of season change. The palm trees don't change colors :(. But Christmas in shorts is so much better than freezing my rump off.

Cristy said...

I get in a hurry and start leaving stuff out, like...

Love you,

Cristy

Scott said...

Well, the last few Christmases haven't been too cold here, but we did almost have a white Christmas not too long ago. This is my favorite time of the year.

See you next week!

Love you,
Scott